Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Website

In case you haven't already noticed, I finally got a semi-legit looking website up and running.  Now when you type in cardinalpictures.com you'll end up at the main site, which is easier on the eyes and makes more sense for someone visiting for the first time.

For those who don't like the extra clicks involved you can link right to the blog itself (welcometokernville.blogspot.com).

I made the website using iWeb, which let me do what I needed without too much trouble.  Getting it up through my host, Omnis, was a bit of a pain though (has anyone actually gotten the iWeb uploader to work with Omnis?) and since it seems like Apple is ditching iWeb anyway, I plan to look into a Wordpress webpage sometime in the future.

Don't hold your breath!

No comments: