Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm sort of at Sundance!

Maybe not physically, but I was lucky enough to be Mark Duplass' dead brother and Emily Blunt's ex-boyfriend in Lynn Shelton's Your Sister's Sister. That's right, I may not have any lines, and I might not have ever even been on set, but I'm the catalyst for all the juicy shenanigans that follow. I even get a bitchin' eulogy by Mike Birbiglia!

Listen to Lynn and Mark discuss the movie here (Not sure why they don't mention me. I guess in the heat of the moment it's easy to forget the most important part (me). But that's okay, no hard feelings guys!)



Wait a minute, you mean to say you missed it at Toronto and Sundance? Well, lucky for you, Your Sister's Sister is opening Seattle's very own Seattle International Film Festival this year! Get your tickets while you can!

Go Your Sister's Sister and go Lynn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! can't wait!