Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Updates.

I'm packing for tomorrow, when I leave for Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival in Birmingham, AL.

Just a reminder, that screening is just three days away on Saturday, September 26th at 11am @ Alabama Power.

The Local Sightings schedule is up - check it out at www.localsightings.org Tickets do not seem to be available yet, but should be in the next couple days.

Also, Indie Memphis has posted their schedule. We'll be screening on Friday, October, 9th at 5:45pm at Studio on the Square.

I'll have more info on Indie Memphis soon!

Also at local sightings, my video for Sleepy Eyes of Death is showing as part of the shorts block titled "Abstractions" on Tuesday, October 6th at 9pm. I'll also be part of a music video film saloon on Sunday, October 4th at 7pm (this one's FREE!).

Finally, while I may not be able to do much blog updating I plan on sending out mini-updates via facebook. If you're interested feel free to say hi and friend me.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

-Mike

No comments: