Thursday, June 18, 2009

MRR Screenings In October


If you haven't heard already, The Mountain, The River and The Road will play at Indie Memphis in October! Indie Memphis is run by festival director Erik Jambor, who used to run Sidewalk, one of the first festivals to play my short films. It’s a real pleasure to play Indie Memphis, I’ve heard nothing but great things since Erik took the reigns.

Also in October, MRR will be playing as part of the Northwest Film Forum’s Local Sightings in Seattle. I hope I’m not letting the cat out of the bag on this one, but I figure I’ve been telling everyone else about it, I may as well make it official! The NWFF has supported me ever since “Cardinal,” my first short. They’ve awarded me grants for most of my locally produced films since, making it possible for me to continue making movies on a tight budget. I look forward to screening MRR in its hometown!

While exact dates and times are not yet available, make sure to mark your calendars. Local Sightings runs from October 2nd – 7th and Indie Memphis runs from October 8th -15th.

Look here for more info as it becomes available!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think we need an update on your new movie.