Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Latest "Final Cut"

Boy does time fly, I watched the latest cut all the way through for the first time just a couple days ago. I've shaved 14 min off the total running time from the "First Final Cut" and I think the movie greatly benefits from it.

Today I sent off the screener to SXSW. Cross those fingers! I'm sending it in early-early because I'm flying back down to Louisiana tomorrow. I'm meeting up with Kirsten, who is there right now on business, then we're going to go see my family in Texas and finally I'm going back to Lafayette to help Deep and Tabby with their first feature.

November will be an exciting month. I'm really looking forward to being on a set where I'm not directing. If I get a chance maybe I'll make a few posts about the shoot!

No comments: