Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Bits of Progress.


Just a few updates:

Finally arrived at the First Final Cut. Don't be surprised if I start talking about a second and a third and so on. I figure it's fair game 'till it hits the screen! Next step is sound editing, mixing and color timing. Oh, and reconstructing the film with some newer higher quality transfers. I'll try to write about our post production workflow in a future blog. Just as soon as I get a handle on it myself!

Since we're at a final cut and since the festival submission season has started we just sent out our first submissions to Sundance and Slamdance. It'll be several months before we hear anything, but it's crazy to think that end of things has already started. Cross your fingers!

In the shoulda said something sooner category, I posted my last short, "Small Little Thing" on imdb. Still not crazy about the quality, but I'm too lazy and frustrated with the uploading process to try and improve it. I guess it's pretty standard for web video that you don't host yourself, so I really shouldn't complain.

That's it in a nutshell!

No comments: